SphereOI is an award winning digital studio that develops data responsive solutions with deep analytics and artificial intelligence. We believe that data science that aligns with business value can increase market share and pricing power, enhance customer engagement or completely transform a product category. We fuse data strategy with data science and design driven innovation to create customer technologies for commercial and federal customers.
SphereOI Studios is seeking a Data Integration Engineer to join our IC technology group who will be responsible for implementing and supporting technical solutions for processing massive amounts of data. The technical disciplines for this position include knowledge of Nifi, YAML / JSON, Ruby / Rails, and Unix based systems. In this position you will create new data flows, troubleshoot existing data flows and work to resolve issues related to integration with other platforms.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create and refine data flows and ensure content is routed, transformed, validated and delivered to appropriate platforms
- Develop solutions for high volume data flows and messaging pipelines
- Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance
- Troubleshoot issues for a complex, distributed environment
- Work with customer and team members to migrate on-premise applications and data to AWS
What You Need for this Position:
- Top secret clearance
- Hands-on experience using NiFi
- Experience working in the Linux environment (Red Hat or CentOS)
- Prior experience with YAML or JSON
- Hands-on experience using Ruby or Java programming language is a big plus
- BS/BA in computer science or related technical experience