SphereOI is a high performance studio with exceptional data scientists, engineers, and product designers. We value digital innovation that challenges the status quo by making products that are meaningful for government and commercial customers. There’s no checklist mentality for product development at SphereOI. Our innovation follows a North Star vision and design with Strong Centers that keeps each product authentic to what is most meaningful to the customer. By centering our effort on what is most meaningful, we deliver transformative innovation.
This is a Senior Software Engineer who will be working in our studio to build software for commercial and government customers. The position will require knowledge in a wide range of technologies from full stack web development and big data platforms, to large distributed systems, and microservices architectures. In this role, you will have a chance to apply cutting edge technology and development methodologies such as microservices, TDD, and continuous deployment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop architectural guidance for software developers and define target platform
- Work with customers to manage problems, assess impacts, and recommend sound solutions
- Operationalize data analytic pipelines with complex analytic algorithms
- Design, evaluate, select, and implement new large to enterprise-sized applications
- Develop software solutions for big data and cloud environments
- Participate in weekly “Demo Thursday” where the team demonstrates work-in-progress
What You Need for this Position
- BS/BA in computer science or equivalent in related technical experience
- Hands on experience with C# programming language and .NET stack
- Experience with NoSQL technology such as MongoDB is a plus
- Mobile development experience is a plus (iOS, Android, Xamarin)